The aim of the sports SC is to provide you with information about sports activities/events, as well as to organise activities such as hiking, jogging, biking, bowling, and whatever else you’ll suggest (yes, we’ll be eager to hear your opinions and suggestions!).
Here you can find some info regarding regular activities:
- The fitness centre in the Jean Monnet building – squash, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, general fitness activities (aquagym/aquafitness, aerobic, yoga) swimming, aikido, karate, Thai and normal boxing classes, football training; sauna.
- There are also sports centres at Drosbach and the Publications Office
Swimming in Luxembourg
There are many swimming pools in Luxembourg to practise swimming on your own:
- Centre Aquatique d’Coque (Kirchberg), rue Léon Hengen. Single entry 4€. They also have swimming and acquatic gym lessons.
- Piscine Belair, 14 rue d’Ostende.
- If you want to have swimming training there is a Master team.
- Piscine Municipale de Bonnevoie, 30 r. Sigismond (No lane).
- Centre de relaxation acuatique Badanstalt, 12 rue de Bains.
It’s also possible to practise basketball, football (also for girls), floorball, bowling, billiard, indoor ice-skating, swimming and kayaking (for more info contact Monika).
For the weekend of April 18th-19th (one day to be chosen, depending on the weather) we’ve planned a hiking trip – probably to the Mullerthal region, called Luxembourg’s little Switzerland. Soon we’ll provide you with more information 🙂
See you on the track!
Your Sports SC – James Clarke, Monika Pelinska, Marina Peluso, Lisa Waselikowski